The Rural City of Wangaratta is running a webinar to help get your business website looking amazing.
Learn what it takes to set your business website up using one of the popular content platforms - WordPress, Wix, Shopify, and Square - and how to make simple changes yourself. We'll also dive into the pros and cons so you can decide which one is for you (if you haven't started yet).
Within this session, we'll take a look at:
- Inside the CMS - WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Square
- Comparing the cost of each option
- Usability vs. functionality
- What your business actually needs, not what you think you need (you might be surprised)
- Top tips for each platform to increase your online success
- At the end of the webinar, you will be ready to hit the ground running to either create your website or improve it!
Presented by local Jason Townsend - a small business owner and tech-guru who recently relocated to Wangaratta. He has a background in engineering, SEO copywriting and marketing, and over 25 years troubleshooting tech.
Registrations are essential